Subscribe:

Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

One of the most beautiful passages in Scripture is found in Isaiah, Chapter 43:
“You are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned……For I am the Lord, your God….you are precious and honored in my sight, and ….I love precious and honored in my sight…..I love you.”

Wow! You are loved by God. Who else do you need to impress? What other ladder do you need to climb? What are you going to add to you resume that’ll top that? Make your life an experiment of living in the love of God.

Every morning when you wake up let your first words be “I’m loved by God.”

When you’re overwhelmed by all you have to do, when you’re tempted to sin, or dishonor God, to lash out in anger and hurt someone, or deceive someone. When you’re afraid, when you’re anxious, when you’re alone, remember and feast on the words that give life.

”I’m loved by God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment